Regional Monterey Bay PTAC Mission
The mission of the Regional Monterey Bay PTAC is to generate employment and improve the general economic condition of the Monterey Bay region by assisting small businesses in obtaining and performing under Federal, State, and Local government contracts. We accomplish our mission by providing procurement technical assistance to help companies in the selling of their products or services to the appropriate Government agency by offering confidential counseling at no cost. The core of our procurement assistance program is counseling and education.
Regional Monterey Bay PTAC Services
- Determining Suitability for Government Contracting;
- Helping Clients secure Necessary Federal, State & Local Registrations;
- Helping Clients Obtain Federal & State Small Business Certifications;
- Researching Procurement Histories;
- Providing Government Marketing Advice;
- Identifying Bid Opportunities;
- Setting Up Free Automated Federal, State & Local Government Bid Matching Services;
- Advising on Government Procurement, Policies, Rules & Regulations;
- Conducting Bid/Proposal Advice and Review;
- Post Award Contract Management & Performance Advice;
- Agency – Supplier Interface Assistance;
- Specialized Training, Seminars & Workshops
The PTAC’s services are provided at no cost to the Client. We are funded through a grant cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) as well as a local cash contribution from the City of Salinas and In-Kind support provided by the Monterey County Business Council (MCBC), California State University Monterey Bay (CSUMB), the Monterey Regional Airport, the City of Gonzales, and Daniel McCormick Consulting.